The rules of this are to 1. share 7 things about yourself and 2. pass it on the other blog pals. So, here goes nothing!! XOXO...
1. I am overly and ridiculously obsessed with names. Yes, names. Since I was little, I have made lists and lists of what I will name my children, even down to the middle name. I am named after my grandmother, I have her first and last name, along with my surname. I am very grateful and honored to be named after my maternal grandmother. In my family, my mother is named after her grandmother, my grandmother is named after her grandmothers, you get the picture. I am all about the family names.
Now that I am engaged, this is a bit easier because I have a last name to work with. I love classic names like Anne, Lucy, Mary, William, John and James. But, I also love surnames used as first names but as a middle name, such as my cousin, Margaret Sullivan. I think there is so much in a name and it is the one thing you will have forever, so why not bestow something meaningful?
2. I was born on a Friday, the 13th under a fool moon. Ooooh, spooky! Some people like to tell me that this explains a lot about me...hmm... ;)
3. I am so, so proud of my brothers. They amaze me each and every day. RJC, jr. has a fabulous paid internship in NYC this summer and is a straight A student at Villanova. JSC is president of student council this year and also a stellar student. He just finished a 3 week program at University of Michigan in Musical Theatre. I swear they are both going to change the world! The even better part? They are the nicest, most loving siblings imaginable. I am a very lucky and proud big sister.
4. I pray a lot and I love God. I do not know what I would do without my faith- it has gotten me where I am and been my stronghold throughout my life. I went to a Catholic school for 14 years and I loved it.
5. I drink AT least one Starbucks drink a day. My friends and I have so lovingly nicknamed it 'bucks' and that is our meeting place. I love a grande, iced, skinny vanilla latte in the morning (and often in the afternoons) or sometimes I go for a coffee light frap!
6. My friends are the best. I am having 16, yes, 16, bridesmaids in my wedding. I am so lucky to have such great, close, wonderful friends & cousins who are like the sister I never had to me.
7. I'm really cool. Okay, kidding...but that was kind of funny, right? XOXO...