Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Luck is believing you're lucky...

I read this quote in a magazine a few months back, and it really has stuck with me. It was Tennessee Williams who wrote, or I guess said, this. But it is especially appropriate right now. It is summer, beautiful summer, okay, well it is about 9000+ degrees in St. Louis ( I really think today was the hottest day yet!). However, I am still grateful for the blessings in my life. I save clips out of magazines and catalogues that I enjoy...frilly dresses, gold bracelets, tie-dyed boat shoes, tortoise shell sunglasses, GREEN finds, beton stripes...you get the picture...and today, I began making a scrap book of all my favorite things. I have it categorized by fashion, home, randomgoodiesgalore and naturally, quotes about love, LUCK and much more....XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment