Thursday, July 22, 2010

I just can't get enough of...

Word pillows and prints!

You know, those often corny, rarely dull conversation starters that have become quite popular as of late. Some are cuter than others, naturally, but after spending some time looking through a plethora of them, I discovered some great ones. (Thank you, Etsy).

 I have been browsing around on the site and finding so many delightful pillows and wall art with the best inspirational words of wisdom. I love it! I thought I would share some with you...

humorous...



sentimental...





too cute for words...




Are they not just the cutest addition to any space? Having one (or more!) of these adorn my wall, chaise lounge or couch would almost ENSURE a happy day. Don't you think? Now, just deciding which ones I love the most...hmm...XOXO

Courtesy of lemondropstudiohoneypiedesignjessicagonachaannechoviesparklepowerfarouche...check them out!! 

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with every one of those and want them all for my apartment in san francisco. When are you going to girl-ify tommy's place? and do you care that im stealing your identity by buying everything you say you like on this blog?

    ReplyDelete