Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy, happy

SO, today was not one, not two, not three, but FOUR of my very dearest friends' birthdays.
 My cousin, Claire, turned 17 today. My future sister-in-law turned 23 as did my friend, Alie. Brittany also turned 24 today. Isn't that strange that all of the days in the year, 4 of the people whom I am closest share that one special day?

I think birthdays are incredibly special, personally.

I have some rules.

On your birthday, you should not have to pay for anything.
You should get to do whatever you want.

Afterall, it is the one and only day of the year that it is all about YOU (or in the case of November 16th, some dear friends', as well)

How cute are these mittens that I picked up for Claire?


Kate Spade always has just the right gift. I dare not share what I got for Caitlin, Britt and Alie, at the risk that they may see this post ;)
(You will open it next week Cait) 

Happy Tuesday to all,  and happy birthday to a few...XOXO...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited!!! You're a total birthday person just like us- the perfect match <3

    ReplyDelete